IR PASSPORT ACCOUNT
- IR = Indian Runners
- IR Passport is your fitness Passport account where you can manage all your running, Cycling, Walking and other fitness exercises.
- One person can create only 1 IR Passport account. if anyone tries to make more than 1 IR Passport account all his/her accounts will be deactivated for spamming.
- IR Passport account is based on unique Email ID & Mobile number.
- Ensure to Register for any challenge with the same email and mobile number as per your IR Passport.
- If Challenge Registration and IR Passport email ID & Mobile number doesn't match, the registration will be discarded and challenge will not be assigned.
1. Automatic Data Submission
- Automatic Data submission is available with STRAVA app & Garmin Watch Users
- Garmin Watch users need to link Garmin connect with Strava before start of the challenge.
- Follow Indian Runners on Strava and Join Indian Runners Strava verified Club.
- Connect Strava with IR Passport account to start Automatic Data import.
- Activities are imported within 12 hours of activity finishing time.
- Strictly No Manual submission for Strava users.
2. Manual Data Submission
- Nike+Run Club NRC, Adidas Running, Asics Runkeeper, Endomondo, Map My Run etc...
- Add Indian Runners / Indian Marathon as a friend on your tracking App.
- Login IR Passport account and go to My Account page
- Click on Submit Activity, fill the form and submit.
- Submit every activity individually as per date, distance and duration with screenshot.
- Please provide anyone out of either Activity Link or Screenshot of App.
- Treadmill/indoor Runners can submit a picture of Display of treadmill after finishing run.
- Submission can only be done within 10 days of actual activity date, post which the dates will be locked.
- A Provisional leaderboard will be prepared on 01.04.2020.
- All Members registered on or before 31.03.2020 will be assigned on Leaderboard on 1st April.
- All registrations done on or after 01.04.2020 will be assigned within 5 working days from the date of registration.
- All activities submitted in IR Passport account will reflect on leaderboard within 12 hours of submission.
- Runners are advised to check Leaderboard on a regular basis so as to avoid any concern and issue in the future.
- Final Leaderboard will be published on 10.05.2020
CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
- All Challengers will be awarded with an E-Certificate with Rank, Active Distance, Active Time, Active Days and much more...
- E-certificate will be available to downloaded from My Certificates page in IR Passport account from 11.05.2020 onwards.
- All Qualified Challengers (Prime Members) will be Awarded with Challenger Medal.
- Medals will be couriered to the registered address as per IR Passport account.
- Challenger Medals are couriered by BlueDart Courier & Speed Post service.
- Bluedart Courier will send sms updates on registered mobile number.
SUPER CHALLENGER TROPHY
- Complete and Qualify any 6 Monthly Running Challenges of 2020 and earn the prestigious title of Indian Cyclothon Super Challenger 2020.
- A Creative Super Challenger Trophy can be claimed at a nominal fees of INR 200/- for Prime Challengers and INR 1000/- for Advance Challengers.
SUPER DUPER CHALLENGER TROPHY
- Complete and Qualify all 12 Monthly Running Challenges of 2020 and earn the prestigious title of Indian Cyclothon Super Duper Challenger 2020.
- A Creative and Designer Super Duper Challenger Trophy can be claimed at a nominal fees of INR 200/- for Prime Challengers and INR 1000/- for Advance Challengers.
NO DATA : NO CERTIFICATE : NO MEDAL